What has four legs, a fin, scales, hooves and maybe even a tail?
It's The Paw Report!
Have you ever wondered about the best way to train a puppy? Need advice on how to calm your pet's fear of the vet's office? Think you know all there is to know about microchipping? The Paw Report aims to cover those topics and more by bringing you the latest information from area veterinarians and pet experts on pet health, ownership and everything else related to our furry and not so furry friends.
- Mondays at 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays at 12:30 p.m.
Want to See Your Pet on TV?
Your pet could be the next star of WEIU's new show, The Paw Report! Have a video or photo of your pet doing something funny or absolutely adorable? We'd love to share it with our viewers here at The Paw Report! Email it to Kate and you could see it on our show! Just make sure it's video taken by you or that you have permission to share it! For more information about how to get that video or photo to us, email Kate or call us at 217-581-6960.
If you are a veterinarian, trainer, groomer, specialist, rescue organization or shelter that would like to partner with The Paw Report by providing expert guests for the show or animals to be featured on our "Adoptable Pets" segment, please contact us by emailing Kate or calling 217-581-6960. If you have a topic you'd like to see on the show or questions for our experts, contact us with those too!
Dec. 9, 2013
- Have you considered becoming a veterinarian? Dr. Marci Kirk from Albin Animal Hospital discusses the field and what it takes to be an animal doctor.
Dec. 16, 2013
- Ellen Johnson form the Charleston Area Dog Club covers what you need to know when brining a new puppy home.
Dec. 23, 2013
- Tweet, tweet! Chaley Miller form PetsMart in Mattoon is on the show to talk about bringing a bird into your home.
Dec. 30, 2013
- The latest spay/neuter trends are discussed with Dr. Heidi Phillips from the U of I Veterinary Teaching Hospital.
Jan. 6, 2014
- Have an itchy pet? Find out what it could be and how to treat it with Dr. Elizabeth Clyde in this episode!
Jan. 13, 2014
- Jean Fisher teaches us how to be a good pet owner and also talks about agility.
Season 3 Programs
The Paw Report Pet Club!
Take advantage of this great opportunity for you and your pet can become WEIU members!
Your gift will not only support current and future WEIU programming, but will also get you specialized thank you gifts and a Pet Club membership card offering exclusive discounts at local businesses and inside information via our pet club email blasts.
Production of The Paw Report is Made Possible in Part By:
Mattoon and Charleston