Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
Being Well features topics related to health, fitness and well being. The program is hosted by WEIU-TV's Lori Casey and features experts from several medical and health-related institutions in the region:
- Eastern Illinois University
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health System
- St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital
- Paris Community Hospital/Family Medical Center
- The Mayo Clinic
- Wednesdays at 12:30 p.m.
Being Well is Made Possible in Part By:
Additional Funding Provided By:
Season 7 Premieres Nov. 25
-- New 7 p.m. Start Time! --
Jan. 27, 2015
- Oncologist Phillp Dy from Cancer Care Specialists of Central Illinois will be our guest. The topic this week is ovarian cancer, which is the most fatal of all the female reproductive cancers. Dr. Dy will share is expertise including research on genetic testing and treatment options.
Feb. 3, 2015
- Angela Yoder, Ph.D from Eastern Illinois University shares her experience in parent-child communication on this program. We’ll learn more about how children communicate through play and how parents and caregivers can develop better communication methods with children.