Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
Being Well features topics related to health, fitness and well being. The program is hosted by WEIU-TV's Lori Casey and features experts from several medical and health-related institutions in the region:
- Eastern Illinois University
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health System
- St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital
- Paris Community Hospital/Family Medical Center
- The Mayo Clinic
- Wednesdays at 12:30 p.m.
Being Well is Made Possible in Part By:
Additional Funding Provided By:
Season 7 Re-Airings
May 19, 2015
- Dr. Joseph Borreggine from Family Foot Care Center joins us to talk about diabetic foot care. Diabetics need to pay extra attention to their feet on a daily basis; keeping check of minor issues before they become major health issues. Dr. Borreggine will share some helpful advice and daily preventative checks to keep you and your feet healthy.