Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
Additional Air Times:
- Wednesday at 12:30 p.m.
Being Well features topics related to health, fitness and well being. The program is hosted by WEIU-TV's Lori Banks and features experts from several medical and health-related institutions in the region:
- Eastern Illinois University
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health System
- HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital
- Paris Community Hospital/Family Medical Center
- The Mayo Clinic
Being Well is Made Possible in Part By:
Season 9 Re-Airings
August 16, 2016
- Interventional Cardiologist Jeffrey Goldstein from Prairie Heart Institute talks about a serious condition called abdominal aortic aneurysm. The symptoms are subtle and early intervention can save lives. Dr. Goldstein will talk about who is at risk, how it is diagnosed and treated.
Two-Week Hiatus For Pledge Programming
Sept. 6, 2016
- Hand Surgeon Patrick Stewart from Southern Illinois Hand Center in Effingham stops by to talk about common wrist and hand issues including tendonitis and carpel tunnel syndrome. We’ll learn about what causes these issues and when to seek medical attention.
Sept. 13, 2016
- R. N. Rachel Kelley from Paris Community Hospital/Family Medical Center stops by to talk about the latest in C.P.R and A.E.D. lifesaving. Rachel will address common questions about C.R.R. and how A.E.D,’s are helping to save more lives. We’ll go through a demonstration process of each.