Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
Additional Air Times:
- Wednesday at 12:30 p.m.
Being Well features topics related to health, fitness and well being. The program is hosted by WEIU-TV's Lori Banks and features experts from several medical and health-related institutions in the region:
- Eastern Illinois University
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health System
- St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital
- Paris Community Hospital/Family Medical Center
- The Mayo Clinic
Being Well is Made Possible in Part By:
Season 8 Re-Airings
Feb. 9, 2016
- Dr. Manishkumar Gorasiya from Paris Community Hospital/Family Medical Center joins the program this week to talk to use about Parkinson’s Disease. Dr. Gorasiya will address the early symptoms, risk factors and the three categories of treatment options.
Feb. 16, 2016
- We’ve built up our bone density by age 30 and start losing it after that. This is just one of the facts associated with osteoporosis. Physician Assistant Keith Ballinger from Sarah Bush Lincoln Health system will talk about ways to stave off osteoporosis and why screening for post-menopausal women is important.
Feb. 23, 2016
- If you’re not getting a good night’s sleep, there may be several reasons why. Sleep technologist Rodney Wildman from Sarah Bush Lincoln will talk about common sleep issues and disorders such as sleep apnea.