Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
Additional Air Times:
- Wednesday at 12:30 p.m.
Being Well features topics related to health, fitness and well being. The program is hosted by WEIU-TV's Lori Banks and features experts from several medical and health-related institutions in the region:
- Eastern Illinois University
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health System
- HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital
- Paris Community Hospital/Family Medical Center
- The Mayo Clinic
Being Well is Made Possible in Part By:
Season 9 Re-Airings
Jan. 17, 2017
- Carotid Stenosis is the most common cause of stroke, yet many don’t know they have it. Interventional Cardiology, Ash Al-Dadah from Prairie Heart Institute will talk about the risk factors, diagnosis and treatment choices for carotid stenosis and most importantly what you can do to prevent it.
Jan. 24, 2017
- Being admitted to the hospital can be a stressful and sometimes overwhelming experience. Doctors called hospitalists are helping to make that time a little easier for patient. Dr. Joseph So is a Hospitalist at Sarah Bush Lincoln Health System. We’ll talk about what this type of doctor does and how they can make a hospital stay a little easier on the patient and the family.