Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
Additional Air Times:
- Wednesday at 12:30 p.m.
Being Well features topics related to health, fitness and well being. The program is hosted by WEIU-TV's Lori Banks and features experts from several medical and health-related institutions in the region:
- Eastern Illinois University
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health System
- HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital
- Paris Community Hospital/Family Medical Center
- The Mayo Clinic
Being Well is Made Possible in Part By:
Season 9 Re-Airings
May 2, 2017
- Talking about end of life care can be a difficult topic to bring up to your family. Dr. Ryan Jennings from HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital will talk about how to start the conversation with your loved ones. An online resource called “The Conversation Project” is one helpful tool that can guide you through the process.
May 9, 2017
- Urologist David DiDomenico stops by to talk about an issues that affects men and women, overactive bladder or OAB. We’ll talk about the causes and symptoms of OAB and what new medical and surgical treatments are available.