Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
Being Well features topics related to health, fitness and well being. The program is hosted by WEIU-TV's Lori Casey and features experts from several medical and health-related institutions in the region:
- Eastern Illinois University
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health System
- St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital
- Paris Community Hospital/Family Medical Center
- The Mayo Clinic
- Wednesdays at 12:30 p.m.
Being Well is Made Possible in Part By:
Additional Funding Provided By:
Season 7 | New Episodes Every Week!
March 24, 2015
- Dr. Ruben Boyajian will be talking about breast cancer and how treatment has changed in the past 30 years. We’ll learn more about breast cancer surgery, chemotherapy and radiation options.
March 31, 2015
- This week we’ll be talking to Dr. Arturo Menchaca, a urogynocologist from Paris Community Hospital Family Medical Center. We’ll talk more about this specialty area of medicine that treats a number of issues including fibroids, infertility, incontinence and more.