Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
Being Well features topics related to health, fitness and well being. The program is hosted by WEIU-TV's Lori Casey and features experts from several medical and health-related institutions in the region:
- Eastern Illinois University
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health System
- St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital
- Paris Community Hospital/Family Medical Center
- The Mayo Clinic
- Wednesdays at 12:30 p.m.
Being Well is Made Possible in Part By:
Additional Funding Provided By:
Season 7 | New Episodes Every Week!
Feb. 17, 2015
- Ophthalmologist Dr. Ryan Pine talks about his area of specialty and the types of cases he treats. One of the most common is diabetic eye disease like retinopathy. We’ll talk more about the causes, symptoms and treatment.