Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m.
Being Well features topics related to health, fitness and well being. The program is hosted by WEIU-TV's Lori Casey and features experts from several medical and health-related institutions in the region:
- Eastern Illinois University
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health System
- Paris Community Hospital/Family Medical Center
- The Mayo Clinic
Season 5 Re-Airings
- Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 12:30 p.m.
Season 5 Re-Airs Beginning Feb. 18!
April 22, 2014
- We'll be talking about hospice care with Lisa Karolewicz, who will address many of the common questions and concerns.
April 29, 2014
- This week's episode is all about having a healthy pregnancy. Dr. Scott Meyer, OB/GYN, talks about what women should do before getting pregnant to ensure a healthy pregnancy as well as things they can do during their pregnancy. He’ll also address common pregnancy questions and concerns.
May 6, 2014
- In this edition of Being Well our guest, Dr. Gail Richard of the EIU Department of Communication Disorders & Sciences, addresses autism spectrum disorders. Autism is the most common developmental disorder, with an incidence of 1 in every 88 children. We’ll learn more about the signs and assessment process for autism.
May 13, 2014
- This week our topic will be focused on the treatment of non-healing wounds and advanced wound care. Our guest is Kellie Jones-Monahan, M.D. from Sarah Bush Lincoln Health System. We’ll learn more about who’s at risk for non-healing wounds, how they are diagnosed and the latest treatment methods.
Being Well is Made Possible in Part By:
Additional Funding Provided By: