Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
Additional Air Times:
- Wednesday at 12:30 p.m.
Being Well features topics related to health, fitness and well being. The program is hosted by WEIU-TV's Lori Banks and features experts from several medical and health-related institutions in the region:
- Eastern Illinois University
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health System
- HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital
- Paris Community Hospital/Family Medical Center
- The Mayo Clinic
Being Well is Made Possible in Part By:
Season 9 Re-Airings
March 28, 2017
- Warm weather brings out flip flops and sandals. While they may look good, these types of shoes can be hard on feet. Dr. Joseph Borrggine from Family Footcare Center will address the issues that can occur from poor fitting footwear and summertime activities. We’ll also talk about proper shoe choices for physical activities like walking and running.
April 4, 2017
- This week on the final Season 9 episode of Being Well, Leslie Taggart and Nicole Wochner from Sarah Bush Lincoln will talk about menopause. We’ll discuss everything from dealing with symptoms, age of onset, the role of genetics, the use of hormone therapy and everything else you should know about this change of life.