Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
Additional Air Times:
- Wednesday at 12:30 p.m.
Being Well features topics related to health, fitness and well being. The program is hosted by WEIU-TV's Lori Banks and features experts from several medical and health-related institutions in the region:
- Eastern Illinois University
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health System
- St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital
- Paris Community Hospital/Family Medical Center
- The Mayo Clinic
Being Well is Made Possible in Part By:
Season 8 Re-Airings
Nov. 24, 2015
- RN Paula Enstrom from Sarah Bush Lincoln Health System will be here to talk about diabetes and the education process a newly diagnosed diabetic may encounter. Paula will provide some helpful information and answer the most common questions new diabetics may have.