Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
Being Well features topics related to health, fitness and well being. The program is hosted by WEIU-TV's Lori Casey and features experts from several medical and health-related institutions in the region:
- Eastern Illinois University
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health System
- St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital
- Paris Community Hospital/Family Medical Center
- The Mayo Clinic
- Wednesdays at 12:30 p.m.
Being Well is Made Possible in Part By:
Additional Funding Provided By:
Season 7 Re-Airings
April 21, 2015
- This week’s program is all about the wise use of prescription medications. Julie Vahling, Associate State Director for AARP will be our guest and provide some easy to follow advice for making the most of our medications, including the use of a personal medication record.
April 28, 2015
- Registered Dietician Laura Jacob from EIU Health Service talks about smart nutrition, including calorie swapping ideas, proper portion sizes and good and bad fats for our diet. Laura will also give us some sound advice on eating and diet plans so we can make the right choice for our lifestyle and nutrition goals.