Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
Additional Air Times:
- Fridays at 6:30 p.m.
- Mondays at 12:30 p.m.
Money in Your Pocket is a personal finance show covering all manner of topics from how to start savings and planning for retirement, to buying a car and using credit wisely.
Aimed at people who aren’t financial professionals, Money in Your Pocket will have experts on to provide easy to understand overviews on issues that we all need to be better at. Each program will include quick tips that the viewers will be able to act on immediately to save pennies to thousands of dollars.
Money in Your Pocket is designed to cover personal finance topics including:
- Credit Cards Dos and Don’ts
- Savings…How to Start and How to Keep Going.
- Retirement Planning
- Buying a Car or Large Purchases
- How and Why pick a Financial Advisor
- How to Really Save and Pay for College
- How to Get Out and Stay Out of Debt
- Over Spending
- Tax Planning for Everyone
- Retirement for Those Who Put it Off
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Inheritance
- Top 10 Biggest Financial Mistakes You Can Make
- Home Buying 101
Season 2 Re-Airings
Marc 29, 2017
- Program 212: Is rental property a great way to add money to your pocket? - This edition looks at the ins and outs of being a landlord and the rental property business. Bob Baker, local landlord and appraiser discusses the options to consider before getting into rental property and if it is the right choice for you.
April 5, 2017
- Program 213: Wanting to make some extra cash with your hobby, craft or art? - What do you need to know to get started? Jeanne Dau from Dau Consulting will talk us through the process of what it takes to go from hobby to business, including marketing, pricing, taxes and all the other details you need to know, but maybe haven’t thought of.