Become a Part of the WEIU Family!
When you donate $50 or more, you will become a member of WEIU; 100 percent of your monetary gift will support current and future programming.
If you have more questions about becoming a member after reading this page, feel free to contact Membership Manager Jana Johnson at email@example.com!
Why Give to WEIU?
We encourage you to consider your contribution a gift to everyone in the community. As a member of WEIU, you are not only helping to keep entertaining, enlightening and educational programming on WEIU, but you are also part of every service WEIU provides -- our quality programming, Hix-Mix radio, educational services, and a website providing 24/7 access to our program schedule, highlights and on-demand video.
With help from viewers like you, WEIU-TV can continue offering quality programming and public service to many communities in Illinois and Indiana.
Basic Membership - Just $50 per Year
Your membership comes with all kinds of benefits! You'll get E-newsletter blasts from WEIU and special invitations to WEIU-TV and WEIU-FM events. In addition, you'll get this membership card and all the perks that come along with carrying it. For more information on membership, contact:
There are various other great ways to assist WEIU:
- Make a planned or estate gift indicating in your Will intentions of bestowing our station with portion of your estate.
- Volunteer your time to assist us with our community outreach services.
Private contributions are critical to the overall cultural, recreational and intellectual learning environment at Eastern Illinois University.
- To recognize a family member, beloved professor, business associate, or friend with permanently established named endowment, such as the Jim Jones News Room.
- To honor a friend or a colleague through a memorial gift.
- To acknowledge the value of your education by providing an unrestricted gift for use where the need is greatest.
- To endow a specific program that you believe in and may have been supporting annually.
- To enhance a specific area of radio or television.